May 22, 2017

February, March, April 2017 Mini-Wrap Up


FEBRUARY, MARCH, & APRIL 2017 MINI-WRAP UP

February
I read a lot of graphic novels in February, and all exclusively on February 16th, which was a Thursday. I have no idea why I read so many graphic novels that day or how I even had the time to do all that reading. I mut have skipped all of my classes that day...

33790316 34094240 33836740 34312582 30983255 31752495 32033450 32612120 32933014 29430742

I really do love the "Saga" and "Giant Days" series. If I had to pick one, I would probably say I love 'Giant Days" more though because I can relate to them so much as a college student and I just love their journies of self-discovery and friendship. I don't even really like the new Spider-Man series that much, so I'm not sure why I'm still reading it. I guess mainly because I feel compelled to see it through to the end. As for "Around the Way Girl", I listened to it on audiobook and thought it was alright. I love Taraji P. Henson, but her book was eh.

March
I didn't do a lot of reading at all in March. Like at all...

30724132 60931 34396913

I was sent an ARC of "Geekerella" for an honest review by Quirk Books and quite enjoyed it. It was a sweet, concise, contemporary read. As for "Kindred", the only reason I read that book was for class, and believe me when I say if I didn't have to read it for class, I would have DNFed that sucker one chapter in.

April

27431992

Yeah... So I only read one book in April and it was for my god-awful sociology class. I hated that class with a burning passion. However, I really enjoyed this book which I so did not expect since my professor was a quack. There were many insights and interesting stories in this book.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, that's how the last few months of reading have been for me. Hopefully you guys had more fruitful months of reading and enjoyed what you read. Real talk though, you should give "Giant Days" a chance.

Join the conversation!

Please leave a comment down below because I would love to hear your thoughts. To ensure you see my reply, make sure to click "Notify Me".