November 3, 2016

Quick September & October 2016 Wrap Up


QUICK SEPTEMBER & OCTOBER WRAP UP

I wanted to do a wrap up for September and October, but not the really comprehensive ones I usually do because I don't have the motivation to do all of that right now, so I'm just going to list and rate the books I read. Hope y'all enjoy. And if you have read the books I've listed, tell me in the comments. Even though I don't have the will to do a comprehensive wrap up, I would love to talk to you guys in the comments.

September Reads

Furiously Happy: A Funny Book About Horrible Things by Jenny Lawson ★★★1/2
The Replacement Crush by Lisa Brown Roberts ★★★
Pumpkins in Paradise by Kathi Daley ★★
The Misadventures of Awkward Black Girl by Issa Rae ★★★1/2
Catch & Neutralize by Chris Gram ★★
Just Juliet by Charlotte Reagan ★★★★
Defending Jacob by William Landay ★★★★★
Wrecked by Maria Padian ★★★★
Deadly Descendant by Jenna Black ★★★
The Problem with Forever by Jennifer L. Armentrout ★★★

October Reads
Before I Go to Sleep by S.J. Watson ★★★★
Giant Days Issue #18 by John Allison and Max Sarin ★★★★1/2
White Hot Kiss by Jennifer L. Armentrout ★★★★★
The Book of the Unnamed Midwife by Meg Elison ★★★★
Stone Cold Touch by Jennifer L. Armentrout ★★★1/2
Every Last Breath by Jennifer L. Armentrout ★★★
Why Not Me? by Mindy Kaling ★★★★1/2

Seriously, if it wasn't for audiobooks, I would only have like 5 books on this list

Join the conversation!

Please leave a comment down below because I would love to hear your thoughts. To ensure you see my reply, make sure to click "Notify Me".