November 25, 2016

Friday Reads: 11/25/2016


FRIDAY READS: 11/25/2016

      So it has been a hella long time since I've posted anything, and honestly, I'm not sorry. I'm at a time in my life where I really don't have a lot of time to dedicate to this blog or reading. I've got a lot to do at university from attending classes, studying, club meetings, work, and research. I hardly have time for myself, so my priorities do not lie with this blog. But in about a month, I will be on winter break, so maybe just maybe, I will be able to get more into the reading and blogging mood. We shall see. 

What I'm Listening To

25187184

Synopsis: The sleepy town of Heartsdale, Georgia, is jolted into panic when Sara Linton, paediatrician and medical examiner, finds Sibyl Adams dead in the local diner. As well as being viciously raped, Sibyl has been cut: two deep knife wounds form a lethal cross over her stomach. But it's only once Sara starts to perform the post-mortem that the full extent of the killer's brutality becomes clear. Police chief Jeffrey Tolliver - Sara's ex-husband - is in charge of the investigation, and when a second victim is found, crucified, only a few days later, both Jeffrey and Sara have to face the fact that Sibyl's murder wasn't a one-off attack. What they're dealing with is a seasoned sexual predator. A violent serial killer.

I've barely started this book, so I don't really have that much of an opinion, but I'm interested to see where this goes. Lately, I've been listening to a lot of mystery audiobooks. I don't know why, but I've just been really enjoying that genre more than anything else at the moment.



      Right now I'm between reading actual books, so there is nothing to really report on that end. I'm having a hard time picking up books and physically reading because nothing is really interesting me. A lot of shit has been annoying. It just goes to show how I'm growing as a person because the stuff I used to enjoy doesn't entertain me anymore.



      Anyway, how are you guys? I haven't talked to y'all in awhile. Reading going well? Life doing you well? Tell me all about it in the comments.

Join the conversation!

Please leave a comment down below because I would love to hear your thoughts. To ensure you see my reply, make sure to click "Notify Me".