September 7, 2016

The Real Neat Blog Award

THE REAL NEAT BLOG AWARD

First and foremost, I would like to thank Emily @ The Paperback Princess for nominating me.

The Rules: 

1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to them.

2. Answer the 7 questions they gave you.

3. Think up 7 more questions and nominate 7 other bloggers to answer them.

The Responses:

1. What book is your guilty pleasure read?



*cough* all the books *cough* If I had to choose just one book, it would probably be "Maybe Someday" by Colleen Hoover. That book just fills me with all of the feels and the fact that it is a new adult contemporary is like what????

2. Switching it up with Thomas' question: Play "Snog (kiss for us Americans), Marry, Kill" with your LEAST favourite characters.




Do you know what you just asked me to do? Do you? Ugh. Well my top three least favorite characters are Lincoln from The Violet Eden Series, Adam from Shatter Me, and Tamlin from ACOTAR.



Snog: I guess if I had to kiss someone it would be Adam. I could get it over with quickly and never see him again.



Marry: Personally, I don't want to marry anyone, period, but if I had to get married, and it had to be one of these poor suckers, it would be Lincoln. He's hot and the most tolerable. Plus he's like half-angel so that's dope.



Kill: No hesitation, it would be Tamlin. That motherfucker deserves to die, and you can be damn sure that I'm going to make it a nice, long, slow death with as much pain as possible.



3. Favourite (once again favorite for us Americans) book to movie/tv show adaption?



I know it's always said, but seriously, Harry Potter. They did a fantastic job with it and I can read and watch it over and over again and fall in love each time.

4. What book genre would you erase from this world? i.e. eliminate all books in said genre.



This is a hard one because it is something I have never really thought of. If I had to choose one, it would be straight up erotica. That shit's weird af.

5. Are you a cat person or a dog person?



Well I'm allergic to both, but when I wasn't, I definitely loved dogs more. Like, I've always hated cats, except one little kitten named Ghost who lived on the farm next to my Grandpa's house and kept getting kicked by the cows but still managed to remain alive.

6. What exotic animal would you have as a pet?



I would have a giant gorilla as a pet. Probably not the safest thing, but after watching "Mighty Joe Young" a lot as a kid, I've always wanted a giant gorilla.


7. Which fictional character would you want to bring to life and be your best friend?



Why must you make this so hard? Do you know how many fictional best friends I have? I would choose Bonnie Bennett from "The Vampire Diaries" (from the tv show though, not the book; I don't want anything to do with the book Bonnie).



Also, I would be her best friend so I can knock some fucking common sense into her. She needs to be more assertive and think for herself. Like damn, she is always getting hurt, and I would stop that shit real quick in its tracks.



And while we're at it, I would make her bring back Kai from the dead because they would be perfect for each other.

My Nominees:

shit do I even know 7 bloggers???

If you want to do it, do it because I can't think of 7 people right now.

My Questions:

1. What book would you want to be adapted into a tv show or movie?
2. What do you like to do while you read. (ex: listen to music, drink tea, etc.)
3. If you could live in any fictional place, where would you live?
4. If you could go into any book and make anything happen, what book and what would you make happen? (ex: I would go into ACOMAF and slay all of Feyre's enemies so her and Rhysand can be together)
5. If you could erase any horrible book from your memory, what book?
6. What book would you read for all of eternity if it was the only book in the universe?
7. Kill, kiss, marry characters from the last book you read.

I can't wait to see your responses!

Join the conversation!

Please leave a comment down below because I would love to hear your thoughts. To ensure you see my reply, make sure to click "Notify Me".