August 14, 2016

"Netflix and Books" Tag


      Hey you guys! So the "Netflix and Books" tag was created by Erica from "Novel Ink" and Lauren from "Bookmark Lit". I was tagged by Genni at "Ready, Set, Read!". Thank you Genni! Onwards to the tag!

Here are the rules:

  • Choose a book or book series that best matches the prompt provided
  • Feel free to change the TV show if you’d like it to reflect YOUR preferences!
  • A blank set of the prompts is located at the very bottom in the scroll box
  • Feel free to use our header graphic with the usual credits
  • Link back to us and tag some friends to join in
Vampire Diaries- your ship sank or didn't happen

my babies!!!

3
You guys, this is so perfect, considering my obsession with Vampire Diaries and the fact that Bonnie and Kai never happened. I will forever be salty over that. (I'm still holding on for Bonnie and Damon though. If that happens I will die happily).

it's been over a year and I'm still not over this
Anyway, I'm going to have to go with Hermione and Harry. When I was younger I really wanted the two of them to get together because I thought they would be perfect for each other. I also just really fucking hated Ginny and wish that her and Harry didn't get together. Obviously that didn't happen.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Teen Wolf- best cast of characters/friendships


18705209

For me, it's going to be Percy Jackson/Heroes of Olympus gang. They are such great friends and honestly like friend goals.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Grey's Anatomy- all the feels


24445517

This is so appropriate though. This show literally gives all sorts of feels. Just like "Maybe Someday" by Colleen Hoover. That book, boy that book gave me all the feels and just fucked me up, though "A Court of Mist and Fury" by Sarah J Maas is a close second because that book did some damage to me too.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Doctor Who- long series you loved


9680718

I don't really watch Doctor Who anymore, but I'm still gonna answer this one. This one is hard because there are so many long series I love, but I'm going to go with "The Covenant Series" by Jennifer L. Armentrout. Even though this series was long, I wish it were longer because I love it so much.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Supernatural- favorite paranormal/fantasy


18660669128136301349079813644055

THIS IS TOO HARD TO ANSWER!!! I absolutely love oaranormal/fantasy. It is my favorite genre. I shall limit it down to three series though: "Vampire Academy" by Richelle Mead, "The Coldest Girl in Coldtown" by Holly Black, and "Embrace" by Jessica Shirvington. And "The Lux Series" by Jennifer L. Armentrout. I know that's four, not three, but I couldn't leave out Lux.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Orange is the New Black- couldn't stop reading


27362503

Well this applies to almost all of the books I have read, like ever, but if I had to narrow it down to the most recent one, it would be "It Ends With Us" by Colleen Hoover. Even though I didn't love it, but liked it, I couldn't put it down.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Prompts

It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia: unlikeable character(s)
Vampire Diaries: your ship sank or didn’t happen
Friends: best cast of characters/friendships
Gossip Girl: hate that you love or guilty pleasure
Doctor Who: long series you loved
Grey’s Anatomy: all the feels
How I Met Your Mother: bad ending
Supernatural: favorite paranormal/fantasy
Freaks & Geeks: left you wanting more
The OC: series that should have ended earlier
Girl Meets World: should have a spin-off
That 70’s Show: set in a different time period
Orange is the New Black: couldn’t stop reading
Parks and Recreation: made you laugh out loud
One Tree Hill: favorite book boyfriend
Breaking Bad: favorite villain

Modern Family: best family or parents   

Join the conversation!

Please leave a comment down below because I would love to hear your thoughts. To ensure you see my reply, make sure to click "Notify Me".