July 20, 2016

Top 5 Wednesday: Top 5 Recent Additions to My Wishlist


TOP 5 RECENT ADDITIONS TO MY WISHLIST

      So I might totally be interpreting this topic wrong, but I'm going to write this as the Top 5 most recent books that I have added to my TBR. Onwards!

5. Girl Against the Universe by Paula Stokes

22297294

I played tennis in high school and I like tennis, so I kinda want to read this book not only because of the tennis aspect, but the contemporary. People have said this book is good, but my and young adult fight sometimes, especially contemporary young adult, so we shall see how this goes or if I even read this.

4. King's Cage by Victoria Aveyard

30226723

I really liked "Red Queen", but honestly, I was not a fan of "Glass Sword". It really dawned on my how much of a copycat this book was and I wasn't a fan of the direction the books was headed. However, I have become invested in the series, so I am compelled to read it.

3. Dark Descendant by Jenna Black

8562565

Honestly, I have no idea what this book is about, but a friend told me she liked it and it has Greek mythology, which I love, so we shall see how this goes.

2. The Nightmare Charade by Mindee Arnett

23168765

This is the third book in "The Nightmare Affair". I believe this is the last book in the trilogy, but I'm not sure. I enjoyed the other books, so I'm continuing the series.

1. The Upside of Unrequitted by Becky Albertalli

30653853

I have no idea what this book is about, but it looks good.

Join the conversation!

Please leave a comment down below because I would love to hear your thoughts. To ensure you see my reply, make sure to click "Notify Me".