October 13, 2015

Late September 2015 Wrap-Up

So I know this is really late, but I just kinda forgot about the whole monthly wrap up thing. I wasn't even sure if I read more than like a book. Turns out I kinda read 6 books. I say kinda because 3 of them I read for my religion class, but I didn't read the entire book, but I still count them because I read them for the most part.

Total Books Read: 6

Physical Books: 5
Ebooks: 1

Books for Review: 2
Books for Pleasure: 1
Books for School: 3

Books for Review:
Lost in Geeklandia |review| ★
To Nowhere |review| ★★★

Books for Pleasure:
I'll Give You the Sun |review| |book talk| ★★★★1/2

Books for School:
The Sacred Canopy
The Sacred and the Profane: The Nature of Religion
A History of Religion in 5 1/2 Objects

Favorite Book:
I'll Give You the Sun. It was the only book I read for pleasure and I really could relate to it, as mentioned in the review and book talk.

Join the conversation!

Please leave a comment down below because I would love to hear your thoughts. To ensure you see my reply, make sure to click "Notify Me".