August 21, 2015

ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!

     I know I have been pretty absent on this blog as of lately, and I haven't gotten any reading done since last week and that is because orientation week here at college has been crazy. I hope when orientation is over and I don't have events every day from the crack of dawn until midnight, I will be able to blog more and read.
      Anywho, today is a very special event... IT IS MY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF BLOGGING!
      Honestly, I didn't think this blog would last this long. For the first like 4 or 5 months, I felt like no one was reading my stuff and I was ready to give up this blog and just read all by my lonesome self. But after a little while, I started reading other people's bog, commenting, and joining twitter- all which really helped me gain a nice nice audience.
      Now I am no big blog and I don't have a lot of followers, but I am okay with that because people still comment on my posts and in general just make me feel welcome.  Because of this community, I joined Booktube which has allowed me to actually vocalize my voice and I became a part of The Four Corners book club, something that definitely wouldn't have happened if I hadn't made my appearance more obvious.
     While I had promised you guys a giveaway or Q&A earlier in the summer, I am going to be honest: I don't have the time or money to do either. Hopefully later in the future I will be able to do these things, but as of now, it's not happening.
      For my final thoughts, I would like to thank you guys for reading this blog and I would especially like to thank those of you who comment. These things mean the world to me and give me the ability to continue running this little blog.

Join the conversation!

  1. Happy one year!!! I'm so happy I found your blog, and I always enjoy reading your posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! <3 You have no idea how happy I am to hear that.

      Delete
  2. Blogging is hard work, but its nice to get too know other book lovers. Looking forward to read more from you 👍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogging is hard work, but its nice to get too know other book lovers. Looking forward to read more from you 👍

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your One Year Anniversary Sierra! I hope you are enjoying college even though it has been keeping you busy.
    ~Chioma @ Blue Books and Butterflies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm enjoying it, but it is definitely a lot of work.

      Delete

Please leave a comment down below because I would love to hear your thoughts. To ensure you see my reply, make sure to click "Notify Me".