Friday, August 21, 2015

ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!

     I know I have been pretty absent on this blog as of lately, and I haven't gotten any reading done since last week and that is because orientation week here at college has been crazy. I hope when orientation is over and I don't have events every day from the crack of dawn until midnight, I will be able to blog more and read.
      Anywho, today is a very special event... IT IS MY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF BLOGGING!
      Honestly, I didn't think this blog would last this long. For the first like 4 or 5 months, I felt like no one was reading my stuff and I was ready to give up this blog and just read all by my lonesome self. But after a little while, I started reading other people's bog, commenting, and joining twitter- all which really helped me gain a nice nice audience.
      Now I am no big blog and I don't have a lot of followers, but I am okay with that because people still comment on my posts and in general just make me feel welcome.  Because of this community, I joined Booktube which has allowed me to actually vocalize my voice and I became a part of The Four Corners book club, something that definitely wouldn't have happened if I hadn't made my appearance more obvious.
     While I had promised you guys a giveaway or Q&A earlier in the summer, I am going to be honest: I don't have the time or money to do either. Hopefully later in the future I will be able to do these things, but as of now, it's not happening.
      For my final thoughts, I would like to thank you guys for reading this blog and I would especially like to thank those of you who comment. These things mean the world to me and give me the ability to continue running this little blog.

6 comments:

  1. Happy one year!!! I'm so happy I found your blog, and I always enjoy reading your posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! <3 You have no idea how happy I am to hear that.

      Delete
  2. Blogging is hard work, but its nice to get too know other book lovers. Looking forward to read more from you 👍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogging is hard work, but its nice to get too know other book lovers. Looking forward to read more from you 👍

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your One Year Anniversary Sierra! I hope you are enjoying college even though it has been keeping you busy.
    ~Chioma @ Blue Books and Butterflies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm enjoying it, but it is definitely a lot of work.

      Delete

Please leave a comment down below because I would love to hear your thoughts. To ensure you see my reply, make sure to click "Notify Me".

My Rating System

★★★★★ This book is a gift from the literary gods
★★★★ This book was pretty damn good
★★★ This book had potential but missed the bar
★★ I probably didn't finish this book or it was god awful
★ Why does this book exist?

Recent

Pageviews

Random