August 11, 2015

Announcing the Four Corners of the Bookshelf

For awhile I have been thinking of starting or becoming a host of a book club. Well by some string of luck and becoming an active member of the book community on Twitter, I joined forces with three other girls to form the Four Corners of the Bookshelf. Ely (@elysiumjayne) tweeted, asking if anyone wanted to start a book club with her, and I like, heck yeah!
But wait! We had a problem! I live in the United States, Ely is moving to Denmark, Michelle is over in Australia and Dani lives in the UK. Well, we’d have to be international then, turning to the internet to come together. We became the Four Corners of the Bookshelf, spanning the globe and reading books from all over the map.


We’re planning to read a book each month together. This will typically happen in the third week of the month, followed by a Hangouts session on the Saturday and an accompanying Twitter chat.

Our first book is Air Awakens by Elise Kova. I am currently in the process of reading it and quite enjoying it. Dani from Dani Reviews Things has already read it and loved it loads, so I have high expectations. You can find her review here as well as a giveaway she is hosting.

We want you to join us!

Here’s how:




I can’t wait to see you all for our first Hangout later this month!!!

Join the conversation!

  1. It's been a while since I've been in a book club so I'm so excited to be participating in this one :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment down below because I would love to hear your thoughts. To ensure you see my reply, make sure to click "Notify Me".