I was nominated by The Reading Armchair for The Book Fangirling Blog Award. Thank you so much!
So, the rules for this award are:
- Create a post to accept your award.
- Add the blog award button into your post and put it on the side of your blog as a widget.
- Answer the questions I have above.
- Nominate between 5-10 book bloggers who you think also deserve this award.
- Come up with your own 5 questions for your nominees.
- Link to me your post so I can see your answers.
The Reading Armchair's Questions:
1. How did you come up with the name of your blog?
It was actually rather simple. I thought "I'm a nerd, I'm a girl, and I'll be posting reviews. Smash it all together and you get, The Nerdgirl Review".
2. Do you really like a book that everybody else hates?
Hmmm not really. A lot of people seem to not like Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard but I like it.
3. For which author you're a complete fangirl?
It's a tie between Meg Cabot and Jennifer L. Armentrout. I have loved Meg Cabot since I was little when I first read The Princess Diaries but at the same time Jennifer L. Armentrout's young adult books are addicting.
4. Which book you can't wait to be published?
I'm really excited for the sequel to Red Queen, Glass Sword. There are so many things I want to happen.
5. Which book would you reread any time?
I could reread any of the Harry Potter books any time. I love that series so much and it has played a huge part in my life. It really got me into reading and becoming a fangirl. I enjoy reading those books so much that rereading them is still a pleasure every time.
- What is the first book you can remember reading?
- What are your bookish reading habits?
- What is your favorite thing about the book community?
- What book would you erase from your memory and pretend you didn't read?
- Which fictional universe would you like to be a part of?