Thursday, July 23, 2015

GUEST POST: TAG QUESTIONS WITH MY BESTIE NEESHA

#2
So I asked my friend Neesha to do the same questions I did for "The Help Me" Tag. Onward!  (See previous post for more info on this tag)

1. You have a test tomorrow, but instead of studying you’ve been reading. Which fictional character do you call to help you cram for this test?
Hmm.. it has to be a guy so I can look at him. I'm going to go with David from Rebel Belle cause he is really smart and I like his style.
*yeah right I'm not gonna study*

2. Payday is still 2 weeks away, but you are broke. Which rich character do you ask for money to help you out?
Cyrian from The Chronicles of Nick cause he is the richest character I know.
*I just want money*

3. There is a burglar in your house, which character to you call to help you beat up the burglar?
Raffe probably from Angelfall cause he can kick some hardcore ass.
*speechless*


4. There is a spider/snake/something else that really scares you in your house. Which character do you call to get rid of it for you?
Penryn from Angelfall cause she is pretty badass.
*yasss bitch yass*

5. You’ve had a really bad week, which character do you call to cheer you up?
It has to be someone really funny... it's a hard one... I'm gonna go with Caleb from The Chronicles of Nick even though he is a raising dick. He always made me laugh though.
*insert laughing*

6. There is a zombie apocalypse going on, which character can totally handle him/herself in this apocalypse? Pick the character that would give you the highest survival chances.
Raffe from Angelfall for Round 2. He's got this.
*my body needs a hero come and safe me*

7. Your house caught on fire, you need a place to stay. Which character’s house do you want to stay in?
Why is my house of fire? Why are you asking me such questions? *suggestive eyebrow wiggle* Uhm...Probably Caleb's house. I can get frisky with him while I'm there...
*enough said*

8. Because your house caught on fire, you obviously don’t have any clothes. Which character do you want to borrow clothes from?
I don't think anybody's clothes would fit me. All these characters are so skinny... Whose clothes... wait I know who, Sam from Incarnate. He was a girl once or a few times.
*doesn't have to put clothes*

9. You’ve been wrongly accused of something, which character can weasel him/herself out of any bad situation and can certainly help you get out of this pickle. 
I know who! Virgil from The Chronicles of Nick.
*yeah*

10. You just broke up with your boyfriend/girlfriend, which character do you call to be your rebound. 
Oh I need to look through all of my books to make sure.Why you got to do me like this?... I'm going with Kenji from Shatter Me. I want him to be my boyfriend. He is so great.
*he's my rebound*

As you can see my friend Neesha really likes Nicki Minaj. If you would like to see her social media, you can find her on Tumblr here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment down below because I would love to hear your thoughts. To ensure you see my reply, make sure to click "Notify Me".

My Rating System

★★★★★ This book is a gift from the literary gods
★★★★ This book was pretty damn good
★★★ This book had potential but missed the bar
★★ I probably didn't finish this book or it was god awful
★ Why does this book exist?

Recent

Pageviews

Random