May 7, 2015

My New Booktube Channel

So I did a thing you guys... after much internal debate I made a booktube channel! It will basically have stuff on here but probably more tags and you can actually see my tbrs and wrapups also most importantly, me! Here is my introduction video, which mind you isn't the best quality but I just filmed my April Wrap Up and trust me when I say that was much better and there isn't a lag between when I talk and what you see.

Join the conversation!

  1. Congratulations on making a booktube channel! I've had quite a debate as well when I first started blogging, and I always said I'll join booktube, but now I'm so used to this! I don't think I'd be able to maintain a blog AND a channel, now that is some hard work lol. You're such a pretty girl with a great voice, so I'm pretty excited to see more of your videos. Good luck Sierra!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment down below because I would love to hear your thoughts. To ensure you see my reply, make sure to click "Notify Me".