Thank you so much Fillipa for nominating me for "The Liebster Award Nomination".
1. Link back to the person that nominated you
2. Answer the questions given by the nominator
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers
4. Create 11 questions for the nominees
5. Notify all nominees via social media/blogs
1. Books that would be perfect as movies/TV-shows according to you?
Hmm.. I want almost book I've ever read to become a movie or TV show. If I were to narrow it down I would want Red Queen to be a movie as well as The Lux Series. I would love to see Cal and Daemon come to life so I can fawn over their how bodies.
2. The latest book you gave 5 out of 5 stars?
The last book I gave 5 stars to was Red Queen back in February. I absolutely loved that book. The world Victoria Aveyard created was so interesting and that cliff hanger... I need book two in my life.
3. Your favorite book covers at the moment?
At the moment I love Red Queen and The Darkest Part of the Forest. Even though I really didn't like Holly Black's latest book, the cover is gorgeous.
4. Two character from different books that would make a perfect couple?
I think Katy from Lux would go perfectly with Aiden from Covenant. They both go for the same type of characters because since Jennifer L. Armentrout created both series, Katy is similar to Aiden's girl Alex and Aiden is like Katy's boy Daemon.
5. Your favorite book series? Try to choose just ONE series!
NOOOO Just one??? I'll try... If I had to choose just one I would say... The Covenant Series by Jennifer L. Armentrout. She is my queen and I would either go with that series or The Lux Series. Honestly I just love both of them so much.
6. Your favorite stand alone?
The Coldest Girl in Coldtown. I honestly loved that book a lot and it worked perfectly as a stand alone. It is my favorite Holly Black book as well.
7. A book that you thought you'd love, but you didn't?
I know this one right off the bat. I thought I would love Lying Out Loud by Kody Keplinger since The DUFF was fantastic, but honestly it was a huge disappointment. It was okay. I enjoyed it but not to the point where I loved it.
8. If you could hang out with a fictional character, who would you choose?
I would hang out with Katy from The Lux Series. Honestly I identify with her so much plus she is a book blogger like myself.
9. Your favorite genre?
I'm going to say YA because it is so broad. I can't narrow it down to one specific genre in YA because I love so many type of genres within it. My top two though are definitely dystopian and contemporary.
10. Have you ever read a book that totally blew your mind? Which book?
A book that blew away my mind was Shatter Me. The absolutely beautiful writing style just blew me away and enraptured me.
11. How many books do you want to read this year?
I plan on reading 100 books this year but who knows if that is going to happen since I'm finishing my last year of high school and start college in the fall.
People I Tag
Nichole from Forsakenfates Books
Melissa from In a Bookish World
Jess from Jess Kidding Books
A.M. Bradley from Hungover Fiction Lover
Chelsie from Bookish Dream
Rachel from Creativity and Crazy Blog
*Yeah I know that's not 11 but that's all I got off the top of my head*
1. What is your least favorite genre?
2. What aspects of a character automatically make them your favorite?
3. What is your favorite place to read?
4. If you could have dinner with an author, which author?
5. If you could rewrite the ending of one book/series, which one?
6. Which book in your opinion has the best ending ever?
7. If you could date one character, who would you date?
8. If you could wipe a book/series off the face of the Earth, which one?
9. What do you like most about being a book blogger?
10. Who would be your best book best friend?
11. What do you like to do while reading?