January 7, 2015

Top 5 Wednesday: Most Anticipated Books of 2015

Most Anticipated Books of 2015

15724396
This is the new Rick Riordan series" Magnus Chase". I loved Percy Jackson and Heroes of Olympus so I'm excited to see this Norse mythology. 

17878931
I'm going to be honest, I have no idea what this book is about, but the cover is gorgeous and the girls at Epic Reads rave about it.

17316770
"Alienated" was phenomenal and I want to see what happens to Cara and Aelyx when they are separated. 

13638020 
This book is the final book in the series including "Angelfall" and "World After". I'm so excited because I love Penryn and Rafe.

Blank-133x176
Cover hasn't been revealed yet
I absolutely loved "To All The Boys I've Loved Before" and I need to know what happens.

So what are your most anticipated books for 2015?



Join the conversation!

Please leave a comment down below because I would love to hear your thoughts. To ensure you see my reply, make sure to click "Notify Me".